Tests 40% // Quizzes 25% // Homework 15% // Daily In-Class Work 10% // Badges 10%
Tests 40% // Quizzes 20% // Problem of the Week 15% // Homework 10% // Badges 10% // Daily In-Class Work 5%
Binder Dividers for Pre-Algebra:
“Permanent” // “Notes & HW” (or “Notes” and “HW” separately) // “Graded Stuff”
- Projects will count towards tests or quizzes, depending on the size of the project
- late homework is not accepted. We will check each HW assignment in class the next day, and at that time everyone should make their homework perfect — whether that is correcting mistakes or just copying the problems down for the first time. Any missed HW is a zero.
- The only assignments that may be turned in late (for reduced credit) are Problems of the Week and projects.
- Coming to class prepared is part of your In-Class Daily Grade. This includes paper, pencil, calculator, laptop, agenda/planner, and Active Learning Guide (ALG). During January/February, it includes your copy of the novel The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- Let’s all agree to be respectful to each other, OK?
- See the sub-page on Badges for more information on those.